Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality will be the host 15th Football Skating World Cup 2023.
Federation International Football Skating FIFS confirmed, that the 15th Football Skating World Cup will be organized in Trabzon – TURKEY from 18th – 28th, February 2023.
We are expecting many National Federations (NF) National Teams, Coaches and Referees, VIP guests, and Government officials, from around the world to attend the 15th Football Skating World Cup 2023 in Trabzon Turkey.
- 17th Feb, Teams Entry to Trabzon –
- The World Cup Organizing Committee members wait for the teams at Airport to transfer them to their Hotels
- Check in the Hotels
- 18th Feb, Morning- Start the 1st official FIFS Exhibition for the next 10 days 18th-28th February
- 19th Feb, Official World Cup Technical Meeting in Congress Hall
- 20th Feb, Morning the 15th Football Skating World Cup 2023 Opening Ceremony
- 20th Feb, the 1st official match will be started right after the opening ceremony
- 20th Feb, evening, FIFS official Congress.
- FIFS Appointments Announcement
- FIFS Continental board Members’ election
- 21st – 25th Feb, the Matches will be continuing in 3 different indoor salons from morning to evening.
- 26th Feb, No Championship – International Coach and Referee Certification Seminar
- 27th Feb, Morning Final Match in (Hayri Gür)
- 27th Feb, Afternoon of the Closing Ceremony/Award Ceremony/Medal and Cups Program in (Hayri Gür)
- 27th Feb, Evening of the FSWC23 International concert
- 28th Feb, Morning – Evening, Trabzon Beautiful City Tour- Hamsi BBQ beside the Black Sea
- 28th/29th Feb- Participants transfer to the Airport and Back Home
15th Football Skating World Cup official Partners/Organizers
TRABZON – TURKEY
18th – 28th February 2023
15th Football Skating World Cup 2023 General Information
- Host Country: TURKEY
- Host City: Trabzon
- FSWC Date: 18th – 28th February 2023
- President of FSWC 2023 Organization: Mehdi Salman Pour
- Participants: min 1 – max 2 National Team representing each Country
- Number of Players: 10 Players (Mix Male and Female)·
- Teams: Shall constitute both Men and Women in the same team. One gender cannot be more than %70 on the team. For example, 5 Men/5 Women (Best team), 7 Men/3 Women or 7 Women/3 Men, 6 Men/4 Women, 6 Women/4 Men, etc.
- Teams that do not have a male or female player can not be more than 7 people.
- Skates: Inline Skates/Roller Skates without a break
- Age Categories: Seniors above 17 years old
- International Organization Partner: International Professional Training Certification- IPTC
- Local/Host Partner: Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality
- Gold Sponsor: Turkish Airlines
FIFS World Cup 2023, registration process:
- Teams Participation Confirmation Letter
- Submitting the Participants Registration forms
- Participants Passport Copies
- Participants Biometric Picture
- Registration Fees(60 Euros per person)
- Team Registration Fee: (0 Euros)
- Bank Information
- Bank Name: IS Bank
- IBAN NO.: TR550006400000262620242018
- Branch: FENER/ANTALYA (6262)
- Account Holder: IPTC OZEL EGITIM ORGANIZASYON
- SWIFT: ISBKTRIS
- Bank Address: Balbey Mahallasi, Cumhuriyet Cad. No. 2, Muratpasa,
- City: Antalya
- Country: Turkey
- Note: Please make sure to write your country Name, Your Team Name (Team A) or (Team B), and the player/officials’ name if they pay individually, and you need to mention that it’s for the 15th Football Skating World Cup registration fees
- Bank Information
- Request for invitation letter if it’s needed
Please make sure to send the mentioned documents to the following emails as soon as possible